BOARDING AND LODGING FACILITIES
Envisioned as a profound educational institute that prides itself on being a nurturing community of students, International Public School offers world-class boarding and lodging facilities that help make it a home away from home. Fully equipped and air conditioned residential accommodation with on-campus facilities, the school has separate hostels for girls and boys, supervised by house parents and other residential staff.
Ensure equal emphasis on a healthy balance between scholastic and co-scholastic activities, the residential schedule has been premeditated carefully to ensure a well rounded development. Encouraging a strong sense of community, our residential community comprises staff and students from different parts of India and the world. The students are also provided with supervised internet access on all days to make it possible for them to stay in touch with their family and friends.
- Air Conditioned Hostels (First in M.P.)
- Separate Hostels for Boys & Girls
- Admissions are Open for class IInd to XIIth
- Extra coaching Classes for the Hostellers.
- Separate Recreation Room for Boys & Girls Equipped with TV, Computers & indoor games Facilities.
- CCTV Surveillance
- Alert & Affectionate Hostel Wardens.
- Nutritious & Delicious Meals.
- Access to the Computers.
- Improved Air-cooled Dining Hall.
- Added Lawn Tennis, Play Fields, Athletic Track, Gymnasium & Squash Court.
- Swimming Pool Facilities
Admission in hostel
Admissions are OPEN For Classes – II to XII for Boys and Girls in Hostel. Limited Seats. State of art infrastructure. Airconditioned Rooms/Dormitories. 24 hours security through CCTV surveillance and guards. Personal care by wardens.
- Pre-nursery to KG II - 8:30 a.m to 12:30 p.m
- Class 1st to Xth - 7:20 a.m to 1:40 p.m
- Class XIth to XIIth - 7:20 a.m to 12:30 p.m
- Pre-nursery to KG II - 9:00 a.m to 1:00 p.m
- Class 1st to Xth - 8:00 a.m to 2:10 p.m
- Class XIth to XIIth - 8:00 a.m to 1:00 p.m