This Website and the information, tools and material contained in it (this “Site”) are not directed to, or intended for distribution to or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of or located in any jurisdiction where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject International Public School its affiliates collectively “International Public School” to any registration or licensing requirement within such jurisdiction. This Site is subject to periodic update and revision. Materials should only be considered current as of the date of initial publication appearing thereon, without regard to the date on which you may access the information. International Public School maintains the right to delete or modify information on this Site without prior notice.
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, International Public School will grant a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access this site and the materials thereon. You hereby agree and confirm that:
- Access to this site and the information contained here in is not unlawful under the applicable laws of the jurisdiction where International Public School resident and from where International Public School accessing this site.
- Access to information on the site www.internationalpublicschool.in does not in any manner constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of any offer to buy any of the securities of passion sports.
- I shall not circulate copies of this information in any manner (including but not restricted to photo copying and email) of the information and data on this site.
- I agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate the contents to anyone.
YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- Interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the site in any way.
- Post any obscene, defamatory or annoying materials on the site
- Obscure any materials, including this notice, already posted on the site.
- Use the site or any contents thereof to defame, intimidate, annoy or otherwise cause nuisance or breach the rights of any person.
International Public School authorizes to view and download the information (“Materials”) at this Web site (“Site”) only for personal, non-commercial use. This authorization is not a transfer of title in the Materials and copies of the Materials and is subject to the following restrictions:
- Retain, on all copies of the Materials downloaded, all copyright, trademarks and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials; consent.
- Not modify the Materials in any way nor reproduce or display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose.
- Not transfer the Materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use.
You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Site as it may be updated from time to time. This Site, including all Materials, is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this Site and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. Except as expressly provided herein, International Public School does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
The information, material or services included in or available through this site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the site/services and to the information therein. International Public School may make improvements and/or changes in the site/services at any time. Advice received via this site should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
You specifically agree that International Public School shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any transactions entered into through this site. You specifically agree that International Public School is not responsible or liable for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal content or conduct of any other party or any infringement of another’s rights, including intellectual property rights. You specifically agree that International Public School not responsible for any content sent using and/or included in this site by any third party.